There’s a lot to do in San Francisco so try to squeeze in something from each of the categories below. Also check out my full list of San Francisco’s major attractions.
- Go shopping – Union Square, San Francisco Centre, Haight-Ashbury, Hayes Valley, etc.
- Visit museums and parks – Do both, like the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park
- Indulge in chocolate, shopping and a view at Ghiradelli Square
- Enjoy some dim sum and the architecture in Chinatown
- Pack a picnic basket, sip on wine at Dolores Park and chomp on a burrito from the Mission at El Farlito
- Take a bay cruise on the Blue and Gold Fleet. Or take a cruise to tour Alcatraz or Angel Island
- Have lunch or dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant